“Having worked with VisionGreen over the past 18 months on our waste project, I have found him to be engaging, supportive and understanding of our needs. Finding solutions and working well to achieve these within the required time-frames. VisionGreen were knowledgeable about the obstacles we faced, understood our goals and the results we needed to complete the green energy project. I would have no issue working with VisionGreen in the future.”
Sustainability Analysis and Reporting
- End to End Value Chain mapping and assessment
- Software to support sustainability programme
- Sustainability performance assessment tool for own business and customers
- Measuring and reporting carbon footprint
- Grant support
- Support journey towards attaining accreditation and standards
- Making Sustainability programme tangible for employees and stakeholders
- Demonstrating the value of authentic Corporate Social Responsibility to future business performance
- Green procurement modelling
Case Study: Tesco
How VisionGreen supported Tesco with sustainability metrics for their business
Tesco Ireland operates over 150 stores in cities and towns across Ireland. Tesco is aiming to be carbon neutral by 2050 and are a proud signatory of the BITC Low Carbon Pledge. We work with Tesco to help them reduce costs, emissions and provide circular economy solutions with their food waste and provide a comprehensive reporting tool to allow Tesco to view statistics.
Tesco required detailed environmental impact statistics and analytics of their food recovery solution process to support their sustainable decision making Renewable energy generation data was unavailable in Republic of Ireland.
We create a data driven impact report illustrating environmental & societal benefits of changing food recovery solution. Our reporting tool provided transparent data on emissions reduction via new food recovery solution. The solution provided commodity analysis on packaging recovery and emission reduction impact of same.
What the client said